informations forum where you get latest news,
gists, gossips and informations plus hot and
trending life/status changing articles.
Betterland Forum produces hot and latest
informations and news across the world but
targeted at Nigerians (home and abroad)
Click this link to how to contact us.
www.betterland.forumotion.com/t73-contact-us
Click this link to know how to advertise with us.
www.betterland.forumotion.com/t72-advertise-with-us

Betterland Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Betterland Forum

A forum for all forumites, bloggers, webmasters, comedians and so on plus the general audience to discuss and share happenings from their respective nation

Quote of the day

No matter how high a man flies he will still land back.....

How Nigerian Lady stumbled on a Secret that Turned her N61k into N1.8M with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency and How You can too!

Kingseyi
    Kingseyi
    Expert
    Expert

How Nigerian Lady stumbled on a Secret that Turned her N61k into N1.8M with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency and How You can too! Empty How Nigerian Lady stumbled on a Secret that Turned her N61k into N1.8M with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency and How You can too!

Post by Kingseyi Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:16 am

I’m going to be frank and level with you. The information I am about to share is incredibly time sensitive. So listen closely. When it comes to investing, there aren’t many opportunities as lucrative or as volatile as Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies in Nigeria.
    Infact, one of such opportunities helped me to turn a small investment of N61,000 into N1.8m … then I did again and did it again several times BUT it was a secret I stumbled on.
    This is the story of how I was able to make some unimaginable profit from bitcoin and cryptocurrency right here in Nigeria and how you can too.
    Here’s A Quick Video That Shows How I Got Paid N2.1m From A Bitcoin Trade
    (Vanguard kindly embed the below video here using either of the links below…)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMQjrake-Po or
    https://youtu.be/MMQjrake-Po
    If you are interested in learning everything there is to know in a simple way about how to make some good money from ICOs, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other Cryptocurrencies even when the market is falling, then this 100% FREE 10-Part Cryptocurrency Profit Online Class is the most important training you’ll ever need this year!
    Register For Your Free Training Here : Http://incomebycommand.com/crypvatrain/
    The year 2016 was a very terrible year for me. I lost so much money in various ponzi schemes and MMM. After trying several times to recoup my loses someone introduced me to MLM and their fast tracks, again I lost money.
    But I’m someone who doesn’t give up because as a family woman with children, I have to try to support my husband as much as possible but with the current economic situation life is becoming harder and harder UNTIL…
    I remembered the terrible days of mmm and mmm united where I bought my first bitcoin in 2016. Come 2017 my interest in bitcoin was rising and so was Bitcoin. And that was when my income exploded.
    I was able to turn a small N61,000 into N1.8m… then I did again and made another return of N3.4m and I did again and again and again several times even as a house wife from the comfort of my home. All I used was my mobile phone with an internet connection. And I recouped all my loses and made some nice profit.
    So if you are interested in learning everything there is to know in a simple way about how to make some good money from ICOs, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other Cryptocurrencies even when the market is falling, then this
    100% FREE 10-Part Cryptocurrency Profit Online Class is the most important training you’ll ever need this year!
    Access Your Free Training Here : Http://incomebycommand.com/crypvatrain/
    Here’s Exactly What You Will Learn in the 10-Part Training:
    Day 1: An Introduction To Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency For Beginners Crash Course!
    Day 2: What is Bitcoin, Who Created it and How It Works.
    Day 3 : Is Bitcoin Legal or Illegal in Nigeria? And the
    Top 15+ Universities Now Offering Blockchain Courses.
    Day 4: 6 Factors That Affect The Value of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
    Day 5: 6 Proven Ways To Acquire Bitcoin In Your Spare Time With The Top Recommended Websites!
    Day 6: LIVE Case Study! How I Went from N61k to N1.8m with my First ICO and An Intro
    Day 7: 3 Ways to Identify a BAD-scammy ICO and my bad experience with two ICOs
    Day 8: LIVE Case Study! How My 2nd ICO netted N3.4m for me. Making over 700% returns in under 30 minutes and How You Can Too!
    Day 9: 5 Things You Need To Know Before going into any ICO!
    Day 10: How some other regular people in Naija are also making 3X… 7X … 10X returns +
    BONUS Class: How To Get Started ASAP with ICOs and Crypto!
    Access Your Free Training Here : Http://incomebycommand.com/crypvatrain/
    Please note that my results are not typical because of the volatility of this financial market and because investing in any field carries some level of risks. So get trained and always do your due diligence. But in this Free training I’d show you exactly what I did to achieve the above results which can be copied by anyone.
    Remember, this training is absolutely zero cost to you and it’s online. No fees to pay, no travelling to attend a seminar. Nothing, simply register for it using the website link above.
    See you on today’s Part 1 class.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:00 pm