informations forum where you get latest news,
gists, gossips and informations plus hot and
trending life/status changing articles.
Betterland Forum produces hot and latest
informations and news across the world but
targeted at Nigerians (home and abroad)
Click this link to how to contact us.
www.betterland.forumotion.com/t73-contact-us
Click this link to know how to advertise with us.
www.betterland.forumotion.com/t72-advertise-with-us

Betterland Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Betterland Forum

A forum for all forumites, bloggers, webmasters, comedians and so on plus the general audience to discuss and share happenings from their respective nation

Quote of the day

No matter how high a man flies he will still land back.....

2 posters

Eagles seek error free clash against Argentina

Kingseyi
    Kingseyi
    Expert
    Expert

free - Eagles seek error free clash against Argentina Empty Eagles seek error free clash against Argentina

Post by Kingseyi Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:37 am

Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr yesterday assured that the Super Eagles would not commit fouls that would gift Argentina and Messi free kicks they would use to score Nigeria in their a game that Rohr has labelled ‘ spectacular’.
    Speaking in a Press conference at the St Petersburg Stadium, venue of the match, Rohr said that they were aware of their potentials in turning set pieces to goal.
    ‘’Most of the games we played, Argentina have scored us with free kicks. But the set pieces are not only peculiar to Africa. Some European teams have equally suffered from it. We’re improving on it’’, Rohr said.
    He refused to dwell on reported crisis in the Argentina’s dressing room.
    “We don’t listen to chatter,” Rohr told the media.
    “We focus on our own game and the things we have to do to win this important game.
    “We do not change how we prepare because of what is happening outside. We focus on what we can control.”
    Also defender Brian Idowu noted that the Eagles will focus on their game, rather crisis in the Argentina team.
    “We cannot think about that. We are professionals, so we have to focus on our own job, work hard, prepare hard and go out on the pitch and play to win,” Idowu said.
    He added that he was expecting that fans in St Petersburg to turn up for the Eagles.
    “I saw my parents yesterday. Today I’ve met my best friend. So I feel the support that my friends are showing me here and [of] people who live in St. Petersburg. I’m excited. Hopefully, I can give back not only to them but to the Nigerian fans, if I get the chance to play tomorrow I will try to do my best,” Idowu said.
    successtory

free - Eagles seek error free clash against Argentina Empty Re: Eagles seek error free clash against Argentina

Post by successtory Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:46 am

Super Eagles must win the upcoming between them and Argentina with at least 3-0
    successtory

free - Eagles seek error free clash against Argentina Empty Re: Eagles seek error free clash against Argentina

Post by successtory Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:48 am

Super Eagles must win the upcoming between them and Argentina with at least 3-0

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 pm