informations forum where you get latest news,
gists, gossips and informations plus hot and
trending life/status changing articles.
Betterland Forum produces hot and latest
informations and news across the world but
targeted at Nigerians (home and abroad)
Click this link to how to contact us.
www.betterland.forumotion.com/t73-contact-us
Click this link to know how to advertise with us.
www.betterland.forumotion.com/t72-advertise-with-us

Betterland Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Betterland Forum

A forum for all forumites, bloggers, webmasters, comedians and so on plus the general audience to discuss and share happenings from their respective nation

Quote of the day

No matter how high a man flies he will still land back.....

ARE YOU MONETIZING YOUR BLOG TO ITS POTENTIAL?

Kingseyi
    Kingseyi
    Expert
    Expert

ARE YOU MONETIZING YOUR BLOG TO ITS POTENTIAL? Empty ARE YOU MONETIZING YOUR BLOG TO ITS POTENTIAL?

Post by Kingseyi

It may take years to build a site up to the point where you are happy with the income, traffic, and exposure you get on a daily basis. Seeing traffic numbers improve is always a great feeling, but increased traffic doesn’t necessarily correlate to increased earnings.
    You may notice that certain types of traffic convert well into sales, leads, or ad clicks. But, some traffic seems to be almost worthless. I come from the school of thought that all traffic can monetized if you get creative. This is why you should take many additional steps to make money with your current stream of traffic, instead of just relying on Adsense. Also, think carefully about traffic and monetization, before you create new content in your niche. Test, and test some more, until you find the best way to profit with your site’s visitors.
    So, what steps can you take to turn your visitors into cash? And how can you create new traffic streams that convert?
    1. Keyword Research
    When I first started building websites, I would write articles based on the theme of the site. I did no keyword research whatsoever, and I lost alot of money as a result. Once I realized that there is alot more money in the competitive short tail, I dove head first into this type of research. When I write content now, I look at it as an investment. I try and create a destination for users that are seeking a product, have a problem I can solve, or need an answer that I can supply. I spend a long time creating a well written piece of content with images and video, but I also think about how I can monetize the content, before I produce it. It’s important to learn how to best serve your visitors, while using this opportunity to sell them products, generate leads, or get an ad click.
    2. Monetize the Traffic You Already Have
    Search engines rank pages, not sites. You will often notice that a large majority of search traffic will go to your most authoritative, well linked content. You should take extra steps to monetize these particular pages. For example, if you had a large volume of traffic coming to a page on your site about “relationship advice”, you should think hard about what these visitors really want. A person seeking “relationship tips” might have a relationship that is rocky, they might have just broken up with their boyfriend or girlfriend, they might even be single and trying to get into a relationship. The best way to figure out what your readers need is to create your own banner ads, email options, or text ads, and rotate them. By supplying every option a user might want and rotating them all, you can determine how to best pitch these users by CTR, EPC, and long term value. Monetizing a high traffic page about relationships could be as easy as searching through Clickbank and CPA offers. Relationship e-books for the products “How To Get Your Ex Back” or “How To Meet Women”, would sell extremely well with this kind of traffic and could increase your page earnings by large amounts. I was recently was able to do this with one high traffic page and increase the revenue 10x.
    3. Developing a Product
    If you have traffic for a topic that doesn’t have an affiliate product to sell, you can create one. Creating an e-book to sell on clickbank isn’t that difficult and can even be outsourced. All you basically need to get started is an e-book and a sales page. The sales page will be the most difficult part of the equation. You should create many versions of the sales page and rotate them all to see which will convert the best. E-books are great products to create because they sell well, require you to handle no inventory, and can be created for any subject. The main downside is piracy, but the revenue potential of an ebook far exceeds any financial risk you take to create one.
    4. Creating an Auto Responder Sequence
    Capturing a one time visitor’s email and turning this visitor into long time customer is a great way to monetize your site. Creating a profitable auto-responder sequence is a way that you can keep users coming back to your site over and over. When you create a sequence of emails, it is important to consistently deliver good content and not just sell the user in every email. If you spam a user with offers, they will most likely unsubscribe. Providing quality content that users care about gives you the potential to make revenue off of the customer multiple times. If you find out how much the average email subscriber is worth to you over the entire series of emails, you can buy traffic for less than this number and turn an even greater profit.
    5. Get Affiliates to Promote Your Product
    If you have created your own product, you should consider promoting it to affiliates on your high traffic pages. You can also promote it to bloggers and site owners in your niche. Try targetting webmasters by advertising your affiliate program on your high traffic pages. If you can get a few high profile people to promote your product, it can spread virally. If a site owner sees a prominent site promoting your product, they will be much more likely to promote it as well. You might even consider paying a high profile site to do this, in order to get the word out.
    Making a good living with a web property becomes easier as you learn how to better monetize your traffic. Knowing your visitors wants and needs as they search through your site will help you promote or create products that sell extremely well with your traffic. By providing quality content to your readers, you can create a valuable relationship that will lead to increased sales and more profits down the road. Testing many different offers and ad placements is the only way your site can earn to its full potential. One you master product creation, auto responders, and how to develop streams of high quality traffic, you will be able to create a much more stable internet business.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 am